||1" aluminum. 1/4" glass
- Jewelry Case - jewelry showcases are designed with a small glass viewing area at the top which is especially beneficial for smaller objects (as they can be seen at the top without have to bend down). A single row of viewing area will also keep the customer’s focus on the products being displayed. The rest of the case is comprised of a generous wooden base (used for storage or simply for design) and the small black MDF kickplate at the bottom.
- Middle Floor Display Case - a ‘middle floor’ showcase (sometimes referred to as an ‘open store showcase’) is built to be placed in the customer area of the store - where all sides are accessible by the customer (as opposed to ‘counter’ and ‘wall’ displays). These showcases are especially used by jewelry stores, but also by optical/ glasses stores, museums, and even consumers for their collections.
- Dimensions - the jewelry square showcase is 38” in height - 12” of glass for showcasing, 22” for the wooden base and 4” for the black kickplate - and 20” deep. There are three configurations offered: 24, 30 or 36 inch for the width/ length of the octagonal case (8 side panels). This is the 30 inch model. The wooden base on the jewelry display is 22” in height.
- Shelving - the jewelry display does not come with any glass shelving for additional rows as it is designed to showcase just a single row of products.
- Access - the display area on the smaller 24” version of the octagonal jewelry pedestal is accessible by a single swinging door on one of the eight side panels (shown in picture). For the larger 30” and 36” versions, two swinging glass doors - one on either side - allow for full access into the large display area. There is no storage option in the wooden base of the octagonal jewelry pedestal.
- Options - as with all of our showcases, there are a tremendous amount of options from which to customize this case. All of the basic options are listed above the ‘add to cart’ button and the storage options are explained in a diagram in a secondary product picture. For more customization or for clarification, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Shipping - this showcase is usually ready to ship 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
There are two types of showcases: the poorer quality ‘knock downs’ and the high quality pre-constructed. These showcases are from the best of the higher quality pre-constructed:
- Highest Quality - this showcase is of the best quality build and materials - if not the best - in the industry. Extreme care and precision is taken in its construction and only the best materials are used. If you plan on your showcase being in top condition several months after purchase - then you would do best to use this model.
- Hand Built in the USA - each one of our display cases are constructed by very skilled craftsmen here in the U.S.
- Damage Resistant - every single one of our showcases is built with a MDF wooden kickplate at the bottom (the black bottom in the picture). While many other manufacturers use the not-so-scratch resistant LDL wood, these showcase are built with the significantly tougher MDF - they are built to last.
- Thick Construction - unlike other showcases constructed with 3/4” aluminum and 3/16” glass panels, these showcases are built with very tough 1” aluminum and 1/4” glass panels.
- Pre-assembled and Pre-tested - no need to worry about confusing assembly instructions or missing parts (a huge issue with ‘knock down’ showcases). These glass showcases are pre-assembled and pre-tested before they leave the warehouse. There will never be missing parts and they will always arrive working.
- Careful Shipping - the pallets are custom built around each showcase for safety and they are shipped by freight with professionals.