||1" aluminum. 1/4" glass
- Extra Vision - extra vision showcases are built entirely from glass without a wooden storage base (besides for the black MDF kickplate) to allow for the maximum viewability of whatever is placed in these showcases.
- Aisle Showcase - part of the ‘middle floor’ (or ‘open store’) categories, the aisle showcase is meant to create an aisle in the store where all sides of the showcase are visible and accessible to customers.
- Dimensions - the extra vision aisle showcase is 60” in height - 6” for the black kickplate and 54” of glass for showcasing - and 18” deep. We offer four configurations for the length: 36, 48, 60 and 70 inches. This is the 60 inch model.
- Shelving - the extra vision aisle display case comes with 3 rows of glass shelving, all 12” deep. There are, therefore, four rows of shelving: the showcase floor and the three glass shelf rows. The height of the glass shelves can be adjusted.
- Combinations - this extra vision aisle showcases can be combined with other aisle showcases to create longer aisles.
- Options - as with all of our showcases, there are a tremendous amount of options from which to customize this case. All of the basic options are listed above the ‘add to cart’ button. For more customization or for clarification, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Shipping - this showcase is usually ready to ship 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
There are two types of showcases: the poorer quality ‘knock downs’ and the high quality pre-constructed. These showcases are from the best of the higher quality pre-constructed:
- Highest Quality - this showcase is of the best quality build and materials - if not the best - in the industry. Extreme care and precision is taken in its construction and only the best materials are used. If you plan on your showcase being in top condition several months after purchase - then you would do best to use this model.
- Hand Built in the USA - each one of our display cases are constructed by very skilled craftsmen here in the U.S.
- Damage Resistant - every single one of our showcases is built with a MDF wooden kickplate at the bottom (the black bottom in the picture). While many other manufacturers use the not-so-scratch resistant LDL wood, these showcase are built with the significantly tougher MDF - they are built to last.
- Thick Construction - unlike other showcases constructed with 3/4” aluminum and 3/16” glass panels, these showcases are built with very tough 1” aluminum and 1/4” glass panels.
- Pre-assembled and Pre-tested - no need to worry about confusing assembly instructions or missing parts (a huge issue with ‘knock down’ showcases). These glass showcases are pre-assembled and pre-tested before they leave the warehouse. There will never be missing parts and they will always arrive working.
- Careful Shipping - the pallets are custom built around each showcase for safety and they are shipped by freight with professionals.