||1" aluminum. 1/4" glass
- Extra Vision - extra vision showcases are built entirely from glass without a wooden storage base (besides for the black MDF kickplate) to allow for the maximum viewability of whatever is placed in these showcases.
- Counter Showcase - this showcase is a ‘counter showcase’ in that it is designed to separate the store clerk and the customer. On the clerk’s side are the sliding back panels from which the showcase is accessible, while the viewing area is on the customer’s side.
- Dimensions - the extra vision showcase is 38” in height - 6” for the black kickplate and 32” of glass for showcasing - and 20” deep. We offer four configurations for the length: 36, 48, 60 and 70 inches. This is the 36 inch model.
- Shelving - the extra vision display case comes with two tiered layers of glass shelving, the upper one at 8” deep and the lower one at 10” deep. Therefore, there are essentially three rows of shelving: 1) the showcase floor at 20” deep, 2) the lower glass shelf at 10” and 3) the upper glass shelf at 8”. The differences in the shelf depth allow for a greater viewing area - which is exactly what showcases are meant for. The 36” and 48” models have one glass shelf per row, while the 60” and 70” models have two glass shelves per row. The height of the glass shelves can be adjusted.
- Combinations - this extra vision showcase can be used as a standalone unit or it can pair up beautifully with any of the other counter showcases - especially the other extra vision counter showcases. It can even be combined with these other cases to create counter angles - for wider angles with either of the two types of ‘corner’ showcases and for tighter angles with the ‘combination’ showcase.
- Options - as with all of our showcases, there are a tremendous amount of options from which to customize this case. All of the basic options are listed above the ‘add to cart’ button. For more customization or for clarification, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Shipping - this showcase is usually ready to ship 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
There are two types of showcases: the poorer quality ‘knock downs’ and the high quality pre-constructed. These showcases are from the best of the higher quality pre-constructed:
- Highest Quality - this showcase is of the best quality build and materials - if not the best - in the industry. Extreme care and precision is taken in its construction and only the best materials are used. If you plan on your showcase being in top condition several months after purchase - then you would do best to use this model.
- Hand Built in the USA - each one of our display cases are constructed by very skilled craftsmen here in the U.S.
- Damage Resistant - every single one of our showcases is built with a MDF wooden kickplate at the bottom (the black bottom in the picture). While many other manufacturers use the not-so-scratch resistant LDL wood, these showcase are built with the significantly tougher MDF - they are built to last.
- Thick Construction - unlike other showcases constructed with 3/4” aluminum and 3/16” glass panels, these showcases are built with very tough 1” aluminum and 1/4” glass panels.
- Pre-assembled and Pre-tested - no need to worry about confusing assembly instructions or missing parts (a huge issue with ‘knock down’ showcases). These glass showcases are pre-assembled and pre-tested before they leave the warehouse. There will never be missing parts and they will always arrive working.
- Careful Shipping - the pallets are custom built around each showcase for safety and they are shipped by freight with professionals.