||1" aluminum. 1/4" glass
- Full Vision - full vision showcases are mostly from glass with only a small wooden storage base (besides for the black MDF kickplate) to allow for a huge visibility area and yet leave a little room for storage underneath (or simply for the aesthetics of the wood).
- Counter Showcase - this showcase is a ‘counter showcase’ in that it is designed to separate the store clerk and the customer. On the clerk’s side are the sliding back panels from which the showcase is accessible, while the viewing area is on the customer’s side.
- ‘Combination’ Showcase - this is a ‘combination’ showcase which is meant to connect with the standard model to create a corner/ angle effect - please refer to the secondary product photo for the diagrams. It can be ordered to create a corner on the right (where the slant is on the right side of the combination showcase) or on the left (where the slant is on the left side). The slanted section is 20” in length designed for pairing up with the 20” depth of the standard case. When paired with the standard case, the clerk side sliding panels are still accessible (again, see the diagrams). Also, when paired, the inner glass shelving rows (see below) of the two case will match up perfectly. The combination showcase will create a tight 90 degree angle with the standard. For a wider angle, see the two types of ‘corner’ showcases.
- Dimensions - the full vision showcase is 38” in height - 26” of glass for showcasing, 8” for the wooden base and 4” for the black kickplate - and 20” deep. We offer three configurations for the combination showcase’s length: 56 (36 + 20), 68 (48 + 20) and 80 (60 + 20) inches. The 20 inch additions are where the ‘slant’ designed for pairing with the 20” of depth in the standard showcases. This is the 68 inch model. The wooden storage base on the full vision display is 8” in height and recessed at only 17.5” in depth.
- Shelving - the extra vision display case comes with two tiered layers of glass shelving, the upper one at 8” deep and the lower one at 10” deep. Therefore, there are essentially three rows of shelving: 1) the showcase floor at 20” deep, 2) the lower glass shelf at 10” and 3) the upper glass shelf at 8”. The differences in the shelf depth allow for a greater viewing area - which is exactly what showcases are meant for. The 36” and 48” models have one glass shelf per row, while the 60” and 70” models have two glass shelves per row. The height of the glass shelves can be adjusted.
- Options - as with all of our showcases, there are a tremendous amount of options from which to customize this case. All of the basic options are listed above the ‘add to cart’ button and the storage options are explained in a diagram in a secondary product picture. For more customization or for clarification, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Shipping - this showcase is usually ready to ship 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
There are two types of showcases: the poorer quality ‘knock downs’ and the high quality pre-constructed. These showcases are from the best of the higher quality pre-constructed:
- Highest Quality - this showcase is of the best quality build and materials - if not the best - in the industry. Extreme care and precision is taken in its construction and only the best materials are used. If you plan on your showcase being in top condition several months after purchase - then you would do best to use this model.
- Hand Built in the USA - each one of our display cases are constructed by very skilled craftsmen here in the U.S.
- Damage Resistant - every single one of our showcases is built with a MDF wooden kickplate at the bottom (the black bottom in the picture). While many other manufacturers use the not-so-scratch resistant LDL wood, these showcase are built with the significantly tougher MDF - they are built to last.
- Thick Construction - unlike other showcases constructed with 3/4” aluminum and 3/16” glass panels, these showcases are built with very tough 1” aluminum and 1/4” glass panels.
- Pre-assembled and Pre-tested - no need to worry about confusing assembly instructions or missing parts (a huge issue with ‘knock down’ showcases). These glass showcases are pre-assembled and pre-tested before they leave the warehouse. There will never be missing parts and they will always arrive working.
- Careful Shipping - the pallets are custom built around each showcase for safety and they are shipped by freight with professionals.