||1" aluminum. 1/4" glass
- Full Vision - full vision showcases are mostly from glass with only a small wooden storage base (besides for the black MDF kickplate) to allow for a huge visibility area and yet leave a little room for storage underneath (or simply for the aesthetics of the wood).
- Middle Floor Display Case - a ‘middle floor’ showcase (sometimes referred to as an ‘open store showcase’) is built to be placed in the customer area of the store - where all sides are accessible by the customer (as opposed to ‘counter’ and ‘wall’ displays). These showcases are especially used by optical/ glasses stores, museums, schools, and even consumers for their collections.
- Dimensions - the octagonal display tower showcase is 72” in height - 60” of glass for showcasing, 8” for the wooden base and 4” for the black kickplate - and 24” in both length and width (in an octagon shape). The top crown option for extra lighting adds another 6” of wood to the top of the tower display case.
- Shelving - the tower display showcase comes standard with 4 full width and length (both 24”) octagonal shaped glass shelves. Together with the floor of the tower, this showcase has five shelves from which to display your products. The heights of the individual shelves are fully adjustable.
- Options - as with all of our showcases, there are a tremendous amount of options from which to customize this case. All of the basic options are listed above the ‘add to cart’ button. For more customization or for clarification, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Shipping - this showcase is usually ready to ship 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
There are two types of showcases: the poorer quality ‘knock downs’ and the high quality pre-constructed. These showcases are from the best of the higher quality pre-constructed:
- Highest Quality - this showcase is of the best quality build and materials - if not the best - in the industry. Extreme care and precision is taken in its construction and only the best materials are used. If you plan on your showcase being in top condition several months after purchase - then you would do best to use this model.
- Hand Built in the USA - each one of our display cases are constructed by very skilled craftsmen here in the U.S.
- Damage Resistant - every single one of our showcases is built with a MDF wooden kickplate at the bottom (the black bottom in the picture). While many other manufacturers use the not-so-scratch resistant LDL wood, these showcase are built with the significantly tougher MDF - they are built to last.
- Thick Construction - unlike other showcases constructed with 3/4” aluminum and 3/16” glass panels, these showcases are built with very tough 1” aluminum and 1/4” glass panels.
- Pre-assembled and Pre-tested - no need to worry about confusing assembly instructions or missing parts (a huge issue with ‘knock down’ showcases). These glass showcases are pre-assembled and pre-tested before they leave the warehouse. There will never be missing parts and they will always arrive working.
- Careful Shipping - the pallets are custom built around each showcase for safety and they are shipped by freight with professionals.