|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
||1" aluminum. 1/4" glass
- Half Vision - half vision showcases offer an equal amount of glass viewable area for showcasing products or the like and wooden base (besides for the black MDF kickplate) for storage area.
- Corner Showcase - corner ‘clip’ displays are meant to line up in a corner against the two walls and the products are viewable only through the front (and side). These showcases are very common for stores (especially silver and glasses stores), schools, museums and hospitals. They are even used heavily by consumers for trophy or collections displays.
- Dimensions - the half vision corner ‘clip’ showcase is 84” in height - 48” of glass for showcasing, 32” for the wooden storage base and 4” for the black kickplate. We offer an option for a wooden crown on the top of the case for lighting which would add another 10” of wood to the top of the case. The depth (width) is customizable to 15” or 18”. We offer only a single 34” length configuration. The wooden storage base on the full vision display is 48” in height and is not recessed.
- Shelving - the display case comes with 4 rows of glass shelving, all at 15 or 18 inches in depth (depending on the customers depth choice). These four glass shelves plus the floor of the display offer five shelves for product display. The height of the glass shelves can be adjusted.
- Combinations - this wall corner clip tower display is fully compatible with the other wall cases in the series. As long as these other wall cases have the same depth as this corner clip (15” or 18”), the wall cases should fit snuggly into the two side angles of this corner display.
- Options - as with all of our showcases, there are a tremendous amount of options from which to customize this case. All of the basic options are listed above the ‘add to cart’ button. For more customization or for clarification, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Shipping - this showcase is usually ready to ship 2-3 weeks after the order is placed.
There are two types of showcases: the poorer quality ‘knock downs’ and the high quality pre-constructed. These showcases are from the best of the higher quality pre-constructed:
- Highest Quality - this showcase is of the best quality build and materials - if not the best - in the industry. Extreme care and precision is taken in its construction and only the best materials are used. If you plan on your showcase being in top condition several months after purchase - then you would do best to use this model.
- Hand Built in the USA - each one of our display cases are constructed by very skilled craftsmen here in the U.S.
- Damage Resistant - every single one of our showcases is built with a MDF wooden kickplate at the bottom (the black bottom in the picture). While many other manufacturers use the not-so-scratch resistant LDL wood, these showcase are built with the significantly tougher MDF - they are built to last.
- Thick Construction - unlike other showcases constructed with 3/4” aluminum and 3/16” glass panels, these showcases are built with very tough 1” aluminum and 1/4” glass panels.
- Pre-assembled and Pre-tested - no need to worry about confusing assembly instructions or missing parts (a huge issue with ‘knock down’ showcases). These glass showcases are pre-assembled and pre-tested before they leave the warehouse. There will never be missing parts and they will always arrive working.
- Careful Shipping - the pallets are custom built around each showcase for safety and they are shipped by freight with professionals.