Below are some guides and advice to help tackle any issues with our dress forms. If you would like anything to be added or require any assistance with your dress form, please email use at firstname.lastname@example.org. We should be adding more items to this list soon.
Full List of Dress Form Assembly Guides
Please find the current list of our dress form assembly guides below:
- Professional Dress Form: Half Body Model (HRS and HCS)
- Professional Dress Form: 3/4 Body Model (TRS and TCS)
- Professional Dress Form: Full Body Model (FCS)
- Display Dress Form: on the Wooden Tripod Base
- Display Dress Form: on the Wooden/ Metal Square Base
- Display Dress Form: on the Metal Rolling Base
- Display Dress Form: on the Metal Tripod Base
Professional Dress Forms: all height adjusting, swaying or assembly/ disassembly issues
The chrome pole (the "tension pole") with the split triangles on the top is the backbone of height adjustability of Professional Dress Forms. When properly installed in the base, it should hold the form at your desired height and allow you to adjust the height (via depressing the foot pedal) when needed. If you are having an issue with this stage in the assembly of your form, the height got stuck, the form seems to sway or the chrome pole had been disassembled and you need help with the reassembly, please see the guides below.